Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pool!

Joined Bally's a week ago and am making good use of it. It's nice living where there are so many conveniences again. I joined the Bally's instead of one of the many others in closer proximity because they're the only ones that had a pool (as well as sauna, steam room and whirlpool). Now I hear they are moving toward the end of the year and may not have the pool. At least the membership I got is one that I can go to any of the Bally's, and there are a few others, just a little further away that have pools. I'll have to see if I like them, or maybe look into Olympia in Palos. If they are like they were back when I lived there before, they have a beautiful pool.