Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Work and TV

Watching "Everybody Loves Raymond" now. It's a marathon on TVLAND. I never get tired of certain shows. Even when I've seen them so often, I know every word by heart. Raymond is one of those shows. I also love "The Nanny," "Golden Girls," "I Love Lucy," and "MASH." I watch a lot of TV during the day, taking breaks to run errands, clean house, and of course work, but even when I'm doing things around the house, or working, I have it on, and it is my background noise. I used to use music, but I actually find that much more distracting. If I have a show on, especially one I've seen hundreds of times so I don't have to really pay attention to it, I can work happily away, and even get a laugh at favorite spots of the shows now and then.