Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Couponing in the Not to Extreme Way

Do you use coupons? There's quite a craze thanks to the TV show on couponing, but that is a really extreme way to do it, and takes a lot of work. Most people aren't going to go to those lengths, and that isn't really the way coupons were meant to be used. However, not using coupons is just as foolish as being extreme.

Coupons represent cash values... they're like money. Why wouldn't you take advantage of saving money on the items you'd use anyway? My favorite place to shop is Kmart. It's right down the street from me, and has great sales and deals all of the time. Along with those deals, I collect kmart coupons both online and from my local papers, and only use the ones that are for products I really need or would buy anyway. Doing that saves me several dollars every time I go to the store. In these trying times, why wouldn't I want to save as much as possible?

I don't go to extremes, or stockpile for the future. I just use the coupons to buy products I need at the time. I don't have the space for stockpiling, and I think that when it's done in an extreme manner it's actually selfish. However, using a coupon or two to buy a couple items isn't foolish or selfish, it's smart.