Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Under the Sea

I sure missed boating this summer. With hubby's illness, we just didn't get out. We're hoping to go back out on the water next year. In the meantime I've been enjoying a lot of my friend's pictures and videos. Some of them get the coolest pictures with their waterproof cameras that can take pictures under water. That's so amazing, and it's like looking into an alien world that you'd never know existed just sitting on the shores, or in a boat. I would really love to get one of those to take out on the boat next year and have been trying to find waterproof cameras at the source so I can save a little bit of money and still get a camera that can get those awesome shots. I think the Illinois River would be really interesting to see from below the water line.

Lake Michigan would be even cooler, and now that I live closer to it, we might actually splash the boat into those cool blue waters. Most of the pictures I've seen from friends who take underwater shots are from those that live on the oceans, and that is amazing, but there's a lot of life under the surface of Illinois waters too.