Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Winter's Comin'

It is so cold here today. What is with this weather? First we have a summer that is so hot the surface of the sun was jealous, now we have early winter cold in the middle of September when it should still be really warm. It is suppose to bounce back up to a pleasant end of summer/early fall temperature in a few days, but burrrrrrrrrr for now. I am in a rush because the furnace here needs to be replaced, and I somehow need to make an extra $2400 on top of regular bills before it gets so cold I have to haul out the space heaters again. Last winter I used them, but the electric bills were pretty high, and it was still pretty chilly in the house. It was liveable though, and I suppose if I gotta make do another winter, I will have to make do.