Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

February 14th Coming Fast

Wow, it's hard to believe that it's the middle of January, and February 14th is right around the corner. Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorites. It just makes sense that there's a day dedicated to love. I remember the fun of Valentine's Day at school when I was a kid. I have to admit that when my kids were going through that, the work of helping them get all the cards and treats together, and buying it all wasn't always that much fun.

However, now with my grand kids it is a lot more fun for me. I find myself thinking about what kinds of valentines gifts for kids to get each of them, and how much fun they will have at school. Of course, I'm looking forward to what kind of gift I'm going to get from my husband too, but there's so much more joy in watching the kids find the joy in celebrating love and friendship.