Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

SNOW DAY PLEASE!

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

I constantly checked the weather updates last night using my wireless internet Covington connection. Word of a really big snow and ice storm coming through had been talked about for the last week. I hate to say that I love when big storms like that come through, but I definitely do. I am a school teacher. Enough ice on the roads and that means that class is cancelled. One time a couple of years ago, we ended up missing a whole week of school because of a snow storm. The weather wasn’t even that bad ( by Western standards, where I am from). So of course, the updates and alerts were pretty certain that there was going to be no school. I went to bed thinking that I was going to be able to sleep in. When I woke up at six o’clock to check the status, I was disappointed when I saw nothing had accumulated on the ground. What a bummer! I guess I will just have to wait until next time, but it can’t come soon enough!