Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, January 09, 2012

On the Move with Mobile Apps

I have been looking for a tablet for quite some time and I think I'm in love! For many years I resisted the idea of a laptop, certain that my desktop was all I would ever need, but now I am fully integrated in the mobile age, and having a laptop makes it easy to take work anywhere at anytime. Still there are some places where carrying a laptop is just plain inconvenient, and unnecessary. I don't plan on working, but need to be in contact, check emails, and it would be great to be able to watch videos, play games and do things with my apps on a screen bigger than my phone's 3 incher. The RIM has a Blackberry that is to dream of. It would be perfect, and I love the fact that it is so compatible with all of the Android apps that I already use. I have got to get me one of these!