Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Guitar Life

I love the guitar. When I listen to music, the guitar riffs and drums are the instruments that really lure me in. I grew up playing the guitar. I started lessons when I was 8, and played in several bands during my teen years. Back then, carrying around a guitar and amplifier was pretty bulky business. Even the small portable amps were clumsy and cumbersome. I don't play anymore, but I think about it now and then. If I were to start again, I'd love the small portable amplifiers they have now like the lunchbox sized amp. It is so lightweight and portable you can carry it anywhere. I love that it is no bigger than a lunchbox and you can just pick it up and move around with it.