Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Taking Life Seriously

February has been a really slow weight loss month for me. I've tried. I have been fairly good about watching what I eat, but I let myself slack on the health club a lot for several weeks. Finally last week I kicked myself back into gear, and stopped making excuses. It felt good to get back on track, and the scale even nudged a little. I could blame the cold weather, the fact that I quit smoking, or just that I have been very busy work wise, but the bottom line is, I made excuses. This has to be the year of no more excuses for me. I have to conquer this once and for all. After all, it's also the year I turn 50. Time to take life seriously.