Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

KUDOS TO THE FRONT OFFICE STAFF


Post contributed by Leonard Phelps

I went into work this morning after direct tv ft lauderdale stopped by to install the new television package that we had ordered. I probably should have just taken the whole day off because when I went in everything was a mess. The girls in the front office were having a horrible time. Another girl was out sick and the phone had been ringing off the hook all day. I usually don’t work in the front, but they were so slammed and I ended up helping out. It was exhausting! I remembered why I liked to work in the back. People were coming for their appointments and asking a thousand questions. You have to check the patients in, answer questions, collect money, and check them out. The other thing you have to do is get on the phone and talk about payments and schedule patients that call. I really don’t know how the girls in the front office handle it. I had some people on the phone that were just so rude to me, I couldn’t handle it. By the time I left and headed home, I was almost in tears. Kudos to the girls that work up front!