Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Again, Rude, Rude Drivers

Driving home today, it was just a few short blocks and I was driving a long at the speed limit in very heavy traffic and I saw the car coming up from the rear in my mirror. I saw the driver dart into the other lane and knew they were coming around... the problem was, there was only half a car's space between me and the car ahead of me in the opposite lane. This coming driver was not slowing down, so I did because at that instant in the only slightly wider gap between my car and the car in the other lane, that driver flew across in front of me. What an IDIOT! At first, I thought it had to be a cop in an unmarked (sports car--like that's likely), but as luck (or not for that driver) would have it, the light ahead changed and they ended up getting trapped behind a big truck and a lot of traffic so they couldn't go around, and when the light changed, I actually drove passed the woman with the long blonde hair casually looking in her visor mirror... oh yeah, that dangerous dive she did really got her far. I ended up a block ahead of her--doing the speed limit, in my own lane, with no crazy stunts. People are just plain stupid when they do things like that. They take everybody's lives in their hands to get nowhere really fast.