Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lining up all my purses for my own display

Guest post written by Marianna Brooks I think it never hurt to try and take the normal things that you have in your home and make them look really nice. That's how I feel about my clothing and accessories. I have a really cute bird cage-shaped earring stand that spins around that I keep out on my dresser top. I love little things like that because I love looking at my earrings even when I'm not wearing them! I feel the same way about my purses, so I decided to go in search of some kind of way that I could display my purses while still keeping them protected and not just plain out in the open. When I was thinking through this and looking online for some purse organization tips I saw info on Debt Management. I could definetly use the info to start working my way out of debt and towards a financially sound place again. I found this amazing idea for hook purse storage where you hang hooks from the ceiling of your closet above a top shelf so you can see your purses hanging but they take up so much less room! I thought this was a great idea and I can't wait to try it out with my closet and purses!