Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, March 30, 2012

More Power!

Living in the Chicago area, I don't have many problems with cell phone coverage. It isn't until I make a trip down south to our property in a rural area that I realize how spotty my service can be. I take it for granted that I'll always have clear reception, no dropped calls, and just a signal in general. I tried to get on the Internet down there on Thursday--forget it. I tried to make a call to my daughter that lives just an hour away from there to see if we could hook up for lunch--no signal. I am really thinking about looking into cell phone boosters to improve my service down there. It would be helpful for any time I travel through areas without good reception too, which is often enough. You never realize how much you depend on your cell phone until you can't use it. At least I didn't.