Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Blinded By The Light

I received my new blinds on Thursday and oh man are they beautiful! I love the way they look. The wood blinds and Faux wood blinds, which is what I ordered, from Blinds Chalet look magnificient! I love the molding that they come with too that goes across the top of the blinds to hide the mechanism that most blinds just leave out there for everyone to see. It creates an elegant image and the perfect finishing touch. They were so easy to install too! I love the look of the faux wood blinds too. They're 'warmer' than the standard aluminum, or pvc type blinds, and a much thicker and wider slat that gives them plenty of substance. I've waited a long time, and searched a lot of places for the perfect set of blinds to put in my living room window, and I'm so glad I didn't settle for anything less than the fantastic selection and quality of Blinds Chalet window blinds. They had so many styles and options to choose from it was incredibly difficult to settle on just one type. I'm already thinking about which of their styles would look best in my family room to replace the standard aluminum blinds in there. Best of all, with our new living room blinds, we're no longer blinded by the southern exposure that would come through that window if the shades weren't completely drawn. Now we can chose what level of light comes in without it being all or nothing. Now I'm just blinded by their beauty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wood blinds slats are the lightest of all blinds and are generally the best bet for large windows. They are known to give a cozy feel to the room and provide the desired privacy, even while allowing enough sunlight to filter through the slats.