Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, September 21, 2007

On Your Mark, Get Set, Go for New Office Furniture

Bush furniture has some AMAZING office furniture. I'm trying to find a new desk set for my office to replace the anicient piece and mismatched arm, and cabinets I have now. I'm looking for something modernish yet with plenty of storage space and good setup for my computer system and all its components. There are a lot on the market but buying something you use as much as I use my desk means finding just the right match for personality and use, and equipment--I have A LOT of computer equipment and add-on components. Right now it takes up my entire desktop which makes for a really cramped working area. That's one of the main reasons for wanting a new set up. I'm kind of leaning toward the BUSH OFF 02 desk set. The 'Citizen' set is really clean and I like the lines, but it's not 'complicated' enough for me. I need something more along the lines of the 'Bush Off', or the 'Mission Pointe', although I do really like the Citizen's hutch....Hold the presses I just saw the Fairview Office Collection in Antique Black and Hansen Cherry Finish, ladies and gentlement I think we have a winner!

No comments: