Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Into The Game

Sports aren't something I get into in a big way, but my husband, and many of my friends, even women, really do love watching the games on TV whether it's Tennessee football, Chicago basketball, horse racing, or even tennis, there are few exceptions to the devotion... maybe golf, but that's just in my circle, obviously even that has a great following who will watch every stroke on the tube. They'll watch the replays, the commentaries, and endless shows disecting every moment of each game for hours. Somehow it makes them feel like they have an interest in the athletes themselves, or even a place in that life. I guess I can understand that.

No comments: