Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Techno Labeling

I was messing around taking pictures the other day and dropped my camera so I'm once again researching digital cameras. I loved my camera but that brand doesn't make the exact same camera anymore. Big surprise, right? It seems that technology is out-dated the moment you pass the cash at the register anymore. Mine was a few years old anyway, and that made it completely obsolete. It was a great camera though, and did the job proudly. Probably would have continued to for a long time had I not dropped it on the pavement outside. Deciding on something even as simple as a camera is painstaking for me. I am not a geek so I don't know everything there is to know about what makes a good camera, I only know if it takes good pictures after I've gotten in and had a chance to play with it, and it MUST be simple to use, because--again--I am not a geek. That's what I liked about my last camera. Simple, you had lots of settings to chose from but they were easy to understand: night, action, normal, and a few others I never used. In spite of that it was simple to use--point and click--that's my style, and managed to take great pictures in spite of the techno-moron that was using it. Technology should come with labels--moron safe. That would work for me!

No comments: