Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fun and Practical

Most of my wardrobe consists of blue jeans and t-shirts. That's my personality, and since I do lots of work outside, it's a good thing that I prefer to dress like that than in satin and silk. Both satin and silk are nice, but don't go well with barn chores. I suppose for my writing business I could dress in silk while I sit in my office in the back bedroom, but it seems kind of silly--and I prefer t-shirts. I like them with funny sayings, or pictures on them the best. My next favorite are animal pictures and/or sayings. Every once in awhile I even buy a blank one and make my own sayings or pictures but iron on transfers aren't as nice as the silk screened ones. All-in-all t-shirts are a lot more fun than dress shirts anyway.

No comments: