Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Not So Wild After All

While I've always considered myself somewhat conservative, I find that the people I surround myself with, including those in my family are somewhat 'fringe' conservatives. For instance most of the men in my family, including my husband, son, son-in-law, and father have been known to wear men's jewelry. My husband has a pierced ear, and occassionally wears a necklace, and has several rings. My father for as long as I can remember has worn a gold chain on his neck. Various boyfriends of my past have worn different forms of jewelry from necklace, to bracelet, earings, and well some other piercings not mentionable. My daughter's boyfriends and husband have all had various piercings, and some have worn necklace jewelry and rings. So, while I may consider myself conservative all I like, I must have a wild streak in me... or maybe it's not so wild after all.

No comments: