Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How Cool Is The Internet

I love the Internet. I don't suppose that's an unusual feeling anymore. I think 99% of the world's population probably feels like that. I don't know too many people who don't do everything from listening to music to getting term life insurance quotes online anymore. I know of a couple. My husband's older sister hates the Internet. She doesn't completely shy away from it. She found her last two (brief) husbands online, and perhaps thats the reason she isn't fond of the Internet even though she uses computers at work all the time. My husband's younger sister (still 50 so not really 'young') never did get used to computers or the Internet even though her children (in their late 20's and early 30's) all use and love computers. For the most part though people everywhere use it for everything and anything. It's amazing how the world just opens up to you online. I can sit in the middle of a cornfield in rural Illinois and talk to a friend in Georgia while I type this on my blog for all the world to see, and listen to music--all without leaving my home. How cool is that?

No comments: