Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Who Needs Auto Parts?

You'd think with a brand new truck I wouldn't be out looking for auto parts, but you'd be wrong. Last week I got clobbered... yes my brand new truck. Well the insurance company will pay for the repairs--it still is a rip, I didn't cause the accident, my truck was parked and I was inside the store, but the driver of the other car didn't have insurance... yikes. At she got one heck of a ticket. Anyway, since I'm looking around for body shops I also started looking around for accessories for my nice new truck. I'm going to need something to make me feel happy again about paying on a brand new truck even once the dent is fixed. I know it was there.

No comments: