Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Hi and Bye

I had to laugh today. For the last few days there has been a constant clamoring on the Internet over a press conference to be given by Michael Jackson regarding an upcoming series of concerts at London's O2 Arena this summer. He turns up today (almost 2 hours late--Mike time lol) and stays on the stage about 2 minutes (such anticipation for 2 minutes of hey, how are ya, love ya, gonna be a show, bye now) and tells the world pretty much 'this is it' no more shows. This is my curtain call. Then leaves. All I can say is it is going to be some show. I mean he's really the best and it is the end of an Era. I wish him all the best. Gotta give a guy with the balls to get everybody on edge, make thousands of folks show up for an announcement, then show up hours late and stay 2 minutes the credit he deserves. LMAO

No comments: