Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Safety First

Working around large animals as much as I have, and having worked in several factories over the years I know how important good safety equipment is. I need to get some new safety goggles because I want to do some welding soon to fix the garbage carrier we use to move cans down the driveway (it's an 800 foot driveway so it's not fun to drag heavy loaded garbage cans down to the street). I can't find mine. I need a new dust mask too because this summer I am definitely going to get around to refinishing the kitchen cabinets that I've been planning on doing for two years now. (I procrastinate a bit, but I really am this year.) There are so many things that I take for granted and now that I'm thinking of these projects for the coming warm weather not being able to find my gear is making me realize how important it is and how I've haven't always given it proper consideration, or care.

No comments: