Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, March 27, 2009

K-Designers Style

I love thinking about, planning, and contracting home repairs. The home I have isn't even really old but there are always things to do, or things I wish it had to have done. I like going to websites like K-Designers to get ideas and learn what to look for in home improvement contractors. Their website is quite unique and promises even more features to come like a design tool.

I really appreciate sites like K-Designers that have videos showing projects from start to finish either in full or in segments. They are helpful in that they give me an idea of what to expect from my own home improvement projects.

I only have two projects of my own left indoors, the kitchen cabinet refinishing, and both kitchen and bathroom floors. I want them both replaced with tile. It always looks better when I have professionals like K-Designers do the work. No matter how hard I try I simply am not capable of the detail and perfection people who do the work everyday are. I know. I've tried. It's one of the reasons both the bathroom and kitchen floors need to be done... again. Although I didn't do tile, just linoleum. Still, if it had been done right the first time it would look better and I wouldn't be thinking about tile.

Well, lesson learned. I always was one to learn the hard way.

1 comment:

watcheswrold said...

I really appreciate a site like K-Designers that have videos showing projects from start to finish either in full or in segments. They are helpful in that they give me an idea of what to expect from my own home improvement projects.