Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Home Away From Home

When my friend went to Texas for a relative's wedding last year she and her aunt had to stay in Dallas Texas hotels where the whole wedding reception was staying. It was a lot of fun for her and the area is just beautiful from the pictures she showed me. I travel a few times a year for work and always enjoy staying in hotels. There's a feeling of excitement, or maybe its just because it's not home it feels special. Then again, I travel with all the comforts of home from my own coffee packs (they never have enough of them in the rooms although it's nice that now most hotels have coffee makers, I used to have to bring that too) my own DVD player because some hotels don't have one, so better to be prepared, but hotels have really come a long way in the last decade or so. Most rooms have refrigerators and microwaves, that makes things great. I like traveling. I wish I had more of it to do every year.

No comments: