Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Spring Clothes--Not Ready

Spring is HERE... well not technically, but even technically in a few weeks. The weather has been very springlike for early March though and it has me thinking about warm weather and hating the fact that I've been bad about my diet for the entire winter. A lot of wasted time. I've tried a variety of weight loss pills but I have to get more research and decide on a better plan of action and diet aids. No way I am ready for summer clothes! That's not a good thing. I have a weekend getaway to go on in April too, and am angry I won't be able to wear some of the clothes I had planned on. Maybe if I start now I can just make it.

No comments: