Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Online Shopping

There are ups and downs to buying online. However, the good far outweighs the bad for me. I get so many packages delivered here weekly I'm sure the postman, UPS, and FedEx drivers all know my address by heart. I'm pretty sure the postman is tired of having to drive all the way up our driveway and get out to bring packages to the door when he would just have to put envelopes in the mailbox by the street. I get everything from acne solution and beauty products to movies and electronics online. Rarely am I ever disappointed, and when I am it is usually because I haven't done enough homework and just rushed into an impulse buy. Even then, most of the time I'm happy. It saves me so much time, and shopping frustration. I've never been a big fan of window shopping or spending big parts of my day looking through stores for a specific product. The Internet makes finding exactly what I want and getting a much bigger selection to choose from so much better.

No comments: