Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Parco San Marco is a Dream Vacation Spot

Luxury spas, great fun including giant water slides by the pool, elegant dining, and beautiful European scenery. Those are just a few of the things I think of when I dream of pampering myself on a European vacation. Italy is one of the most unbelievable places on Earth, as far as I'm concerned. The tradition and history mingles with modern accommodations and activities perfectly. It's one of the places I want to see before I die. However, If I'm going to go all the way to Europe for a vacation, it only makes sense to stay in the best Italian Spa Hotel where I can get long, relaxing massages, beauty treatments, and manicures/pedicures to relax after a long day sightseeing, or playing on the resort grounds.

Spending time by the northern lakes of Italy looks like it has the best access to many great recreational areas like Lake Como Golf, and lots of great water sports to keep the entire family happy and busy. A Lake Lugano Vacation offers great incentives for any type of vacation including weddings, family getaways, romantic weekends,or retreats. for me it would just be a place to go and unwind from the day-to-day stress of life, but that is more than enough. There are great restaurants, fantastic beaches, pools, and everything I can think of that would make a great vacation.

No comments: