Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Honoring Love with 1-800Flowers


Well, it's almost here... Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I even got a little pink heart in my email from my sweetie today. A little reminder that the real thing isn't far away. I love Valentine's Day. The thought behind the gifts is one of the most loving of all the holidays. I especially like getting the beautiful flowers and always treasure the special vases they come in. I really like the utilitarian types of vases like mugs that 1-800Flowers has for their arrangements.

Of all the flowers, roses are my favorite. They are robust and beautiful and come in such an exciting variety of colors.


Who could resist this little bear surrounded by luxurious red roses and delicious chocolates? Not me, that's for sure. The keepsake vase with the heart charm at its focal center is certainly something to cherish always. Yep, Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday of the year. Aside from the flowers, candy, and lovely cards, what can beat a day set aside solely to honor love?

No comments: