Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Keep in Plain Sight

All through life there are stages when vitamin supplements are important. Even at an advancing age I find it important to make sure I have a good, well-rounded vitamin. I am trying to impress on my daughter how ever important prenatal vitamins are. She is no new-comer to being pregnant, but she was never good about taking vitamins. I have to admit I understand it. Even though I always make sure I have the proper vitamins for whatever stage of life I'm at, I can be bad about taking them. It helps to put the bottles in a spot where you know you will find them. I set mine by the coffee pot. No way I can miss it then, and forget to take them. They should have a label reading "keep in plain sight" right on each bottle.

No comments: