Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Looking for Water

I'm going to take a trip up to the marina I'm interested in getting a slip at for the season. I'll probably go next weekend. I know it's kind of weird going in the middle of winter, but slips sell fast and if you don't get in before the warmer weather hits all of the marinas on Lake Michigan are full. As it is this marina is further north than I'd really like, but the slips right in Chicago are very expensive, very exclusive, and very hard to come by. Of the marinas I've looked at though, North Point is very nice. It even has TV at each slip along with electricity and water. Electricity isn't unusual, water is somewhat common, although not completely standard, but TV is usually a reservation for expensive marinas. The marina has WIFI too. A huge plus.

No comments: