Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

GOT HER

After weeks and weeks of waiting for our little puppy to be old enough to come home we got her! We went and picked up Batty (Tabo's Little Fly By Night) on Sunday. It was a rather arduous trip. We got lost several times and couldn't even call the breeder for help because we were getting no coverage on the cell phones. I haven't found an area yet that we had that much trouble with the AT&T coverage but that Rockford area is it. Here's a picture of our new little puppy riding back to the marina on my shoulder.


Not batting a thousand here. The picture is too big on photobucket and my internet connection is being sucky today so I can't upload pictures today, or get photobucket's image editor to load. I'll post the picture later on.



There it is! Finally.