Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Faucet Joy

I just bought a new Grohe faucet for my kitchen. It has been a long time coming. I've needed one for months now because the old one was dripping so badly it drove me nuts. I had to wait until hubby was able to get a new one and install it. I love the designs and styles available from Grohe. They are classy and elegant and fit into the room decor easily. I got one with a faucet that turns into a hand-held hose for rinsing easier. I've missed my spray hose since we bought the house. It came with one and the water softener guys immediately took it out and replaced it with an ultra filtered drinking water spigot. I wish I'd known then what I know now. I'd have made them leave the spray where it was. The spigot wasn't worth it.