Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Singing along with Karaoke

I've had my grandkids home for the holidays now for a week. They'll be leaving sometime today, and the house sure will be quiet. Maybe I should get a karaoke machine and learn to sing. If I'd had one this past week, it would have really been interesting. The kids love to sing. Just like they're mother and I, however, they don't sing particularly well. With a Karaoke machine, at least we could all sing badly to music. It would have been a lot of fun. The good thing is, they're moving, this week was sort of a transition period as much as a holiday. They came in for the Christmas and New Year's break, but they are also moving up from southern Illinois in the process. It's great! They'll be close to home again. Maybe now really is the time to think about that machine.