Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, December 03, 2010

Starting Over

I don't understand my body anymore. That's a kind of a sad comment that someone can make after almost 50 years living with a body. You'd think that by this time I'd have a pretty good handle on how it works. I did too, up until about two years ago. Suddenly things started working different, or not working, or being obstinate. The most notable of these problems was in the weight loss category. I had a real good handle on what worked, and what didn't up until about the age of 47. I'd heard it said that once you get over 30 it is hard to lose weight, but I didn't find that to be true. In fact, I had no problems at all... until 47. After that I found myself looking for whatever alternative I could find. Fat burners, calorie cutting tricks, weight loss products like Lipofuze, and others. All attempts to get back on track and find out how to control my obstinate body again. With the help of products like Lipofuze I have a better grasp on my metabolism again. It took a little time to find out how it worked best for me, but I don't feel so alien in my own body anymore... which is a big relief. I'm too old to start all over again.