Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter Snow, Rain and All that Jazz

I've been walking the dog in this blasted white stuff for a month now. She LOVES it. I... well, less than love it. Unfortunately I don't have a pair of winter boots anymore. Mine wore out a few years ago, and the winters have been so mild I've just pushed the need for new boots aside. Paying for that procrastination now. However, we are getting a bit of a break in the weather today, and its so warm snow is melting fast. Maybe instead of snow boots I should get a pair of kamik rain boots, and be prepared for the floods all this snow is going to create. I feel sorry for the town we live near. Every time something like this happens they flood badly. Our home is high enough and out in the country that we don't have those types of problems, but the ground gets soggy enough. Hopefully all that water won't freeze up again--we'll have a skating rink outside if it does.