Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, December 03, 2010

Wedding Rings wiht all the Bells and Whistles

After almost 28 years of marriage I'm looking around to replace my engagement and wedding rings. The original set got lost a while back. Doing farm work wasn't very conducive to keeping jewelry in good condition. Since I am not doing that type of work now, I'd like to have a nice wedding set to wear. My taste is a bit more elaborate than my pocketbook, however. My hubby suggested buying a new set for Christmas, and that would be wonderful. I've been looking at cubic zirconia rings because I can get what I like without going broke in the process. Cubic zirconia has come a long way in the past few decades, and rings and other jewelry look beautiful. They're hard to tell apart from diamonds unless you're a professional jeweler, and even then, only if you are specifically looking with the right equipment. I'm looking at a lovely 2.0 carat solitaire with white gold band. Then a simple thick white gold band for the wedding ring will round it off perfectly.