Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Agree to Disagree

Sometimes, when I write articles for one of the companies I work with, there is a general disagreement with the editor over content. Truthfully, I don't think it's the editor's job to second guess how I cover a subject. Yes, they should make sure the continuity is there, but that's not the same thing. Yes, they should make sure my grammar is on target. At those times, I find it is just best to respectfully agree to disagree, and take the work somewhere else. Thankfully, I can do that with that company, and they don't mind. If I were locked in to agreeing with the editor over every item they feel should be met differently, I would definitely walk away from the project, and go somewhere else to work. However, the fact that the editors are given such free reign (only some of them do it mind you), makes working there a bit of a drudge, and I've found myself preferring to work at other places much more often.