Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Third Bedroom Theater

I have a large screen TV, and now can't imagine having a "little" 32" TV anymore. I'd really like to look into turning the third bedroom here into a theater, though. It used to be my office after my daughter moved out, but I moved my office into the den, and the old bedroom is pretty much useless at the moment. I think a big samsung projector, some recliner couches, and surround sound would make a great "getaway" room out of it. It wouldn't take much to make the room a great theater. It has two windows, but they're small enough to cover well, and block glares. It's far enough away from the living room that someone could be enjoying a movie in the theater, and not be bothered, or bother anyone in the living room watching TV.