Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Watching Black Swan for the style

Thanks for the post from Barney Crosby

Even before I knew what the movie Black Swan was about, I saw the previews and commercials for it and thought that it would be a great movie just to watch just for the fashion and makeup looks. I love watching movies to just look at the makeup and costumes that they put characters in and see how that affects what the audience thinks about them.

I didn't want to chance getting to the movie late and not being able to get a ticket or miss any of the previews for it, so I went online and ordered my ticket that way. While I was doing that the night before I was going to see the movie I came across some WildBlue Internet deals and decided to sign up for one of them after I read a little more information about them.

I thought that the Black Swan makeup look that Natalie Portman wears during the performance in the movie is great and I just may sport it for Halloween this year.