Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Housekeeping Gene

I need a housekeeper. LOL The thing is, I know a lot of people that use housekeeping services, and it would be a really helpful thing. I don't know if a housekeeper could keep up with me though. I am such a horrible housekeeper, and I hate that about me. How do people who don't use services keep their house spotless? I'd like to know where they get the time, the energy. You'd think that since I work at home, it would be even easier for me, but it just isn't. I'm terrible about it. It isn't something new, either. I could make excuses that I'm getting older, and I don't have the same energy I used to have, but that wouldn't account for the fact that I've always been like this. Am I missing some sort of 'housekeeping' gene?