Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting Rid of Pounds

I'm a woman, and I'm in my 40s. That means I've spent the better part of 40 years either on a diet, or thinking about a diet. Most of the time, the focus is on how to lose weight quick. It's not a bad focus, as long as you keep "healthy" in the mix. I'll admit, I've done a few things in the past 40 years that weren't entirely healthy, including some of the diets I've tried, but now, since as you get older mortality is also on the forefront of my mind, I try to make sure I do things as "right" as possible. I still want it to be fast, and I always am looking for the best way to do it, get those aggravating last few pounds off before summer, keep them off in the winter, or just lose a little extra.