Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Favorite Foods

During this recent heatwave, I didn't feel like making anything hot for dinner. Not that I didn't want to eat hot foods, although I didn't really, but more that I didn't want to turn on the oven, turn on the stove or anything that would increase the heat in the house. I'm not much for microwaved foods, so that left very few options for lunches and dinners. Well, when you are forced to look more closely at things you have to eat you can discover things you forget. I found a can of garbanzo beans in the cabinet and remembered how much I loved Hummus. So several times this week I had hummus on toast for dinner. It is such a simple thing to make, doesn't require any heating, and is very filling. It's also very high in protein, good for you, and tastes great.