Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, July 08, 2012

The Fender has it All

As a former guitarist, there is nothing I love more than a beautiful guitar. The Telecaster is one of THE most stunning guitars ever in my opinion. It is also one of the most powerful and elegant. I saw a picture of a really unique, almost dangerous looking flying V the other day on Facebook. Now it was artistically one of the most shocking, beautiful and alluring body styles I've ever seen, and I've always been a fan of the basic flying V style. This one looked like razor blades, or razor edged lightening on both sides though. Now, I don't know if I'd want something that looked like it would shred me while I shredded... but I do know that Telecasters are my favorite brand of guitar on the market and always have been.