Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Sprung a Leak

I had a long week this week. I got up Tuesday morning, prepared to do a little work and then get some swimming in at the health club. Turns out I didn't need to go to the club to swim... my porch was flooded. Yep, the hot water heater sprung a leak. Oh joy. So much for getting work done or going to the club. Instead I had to wait for the plummer to come out and check things out. Of course, it wasn't something simple like a busted pipe, loose fitting, or bad connection. Nope it was the heater itself. So instead of a hundred, or couple hundred it was over seven hundred dollars. Needless to say, I wasn't much in the mood to do anything after that.