Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Yellow Grass

The recent really bad week-long heat wave with temps over 100 have done a real number on my grass. I was a little afraid to water during that heat spell, but I did a couple of times, always for at least an hour (usually a little more) to really soak the ground, and never in the middle of the day. There are still some parts of the lawn that are incredibly dead. I don't know what to do about them. I've never had grass die so completely before. I do have to admit that the little bit of water I did get the grass has made my lawn look better than many I've seen. Only the neighbor across the street and one a few houses down on the other side have better "green" in their lawns, and they too have a few yellow areas. Will it grow back? I hope so.