Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Perfect Idea

A little over a year ago my husband was in the hospital. It was a bad time, but one thing that came out of it was an idea for a great computer table. I work from home, and spend a lot of time on the computer. I have an office and a desk, but I don't like being holed up in an office. So I sit on the couch in the living room a lot, and I have a portable desk for it, but it's clumsy. The hospital had a table that would easily fit in front of a couch and it had lots of slide outs for extra space and a lift up top for storage underneath. There are all kinds of hospital carts and tables that actually could be used in other applications. They're built well to withstand a lot of abuse, and many are very attractive now. The table that my husband had was a walnut wood grain looking table that would have fit in well in the decor of my living room. Just as well as the beige wood table I have now.