Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Holy Cow--it's a girl.

My friend's cow FINALLY had it's calf! What a cutie it is too. And a girl, just what my friend was hoping for. She has Dexter cattle which are really small (so perfect for my idea of a good homestead cow) dual purpose cows. They have much more beefy frames than the average dairy cow, yet still support a good dairy udder with plenty of milk for an average family. They're also a very beautiful black (they also come in 'dun' variety which is sort of redish brown, but I prefer the black) and look like mini angus cattle. This is the first baby I've ever seen of the Dexter type cows though and they are just adorable!

No comments: