Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

When things feel wrong even when they're right

Kind of a bummer week this week. Did you ever have one of those weeks where everything just felt wrong even when it was right? For instance, I sold one of my horses this week. It was a good thing. We need to cut down, and the money is a good thing, but it feels so empty even though I have plenty of horses. I also sprained my ankle not doing anything at all. It was cold... not mid-winter cold, well a couple days were, but overall, typical April end of winter type cold but it was a bummer after having 70 degree temps so often in the few weeks before it that it was just a toss back to winter blues. It's starting to warm up just a bit again, maybe things will feel better.

No comments: